need help with part from parts list

Support in english
maglinvinn

need help with part from parts list

Post by maglinvinn »

2x PCF8574 - 427-770 568-1075-5-ND PCF 8574 P

i cant identify exactly what this part is. its backordered for months on digikey, doesn't appear to exist at conrad, found it at rs-components usa, but there's a list of them and they're all slightly different.

http://search.digikey.com/scripts/DkSea ... 57B,112-ND
this transistor is apparently outdated. i need a suitable replacement for it.

Is there a means to purchase the hardware from you guys, and then assemble it myself? i'm banging my head against the wall trying to order the components from 3 or 4 different locations.

i also plan on altering the design a little bit, as i want tank level and fuel flow solutions incorporated into the build, and i don't own a car with turbo or boost in it, and i don't require so many temperature sensors either.
designer2k2
Administrator

Re: need help with part from parts list

Post by designer2k2 »

Hello :)

PCF8574

its this IC: PCF8574 a portexpander to give more I/O´s

Digikey has the same chip here: 296-13106-5-ND i added the partnumber to the partlist! The 568-1073-5-ND is the same, just in a bag, while the other is delivered in tubes...

BC557B Transistor

Digikey does not have it :(
RS Partnumber: 545-2260 would be it! ive added it to the partlist.

im looking into a replacement for Digikey!

----

To give a bag full of parts would work, but im struggling with the time it takes to get something like this sorted :oops:
You are not the first to ask this, so im seeing the need for it, but for now i cant say until when im able to make it...

As long as your sensor delivers something between 0-5V DC its working right away :)
itsmyfault...
maglinvinn

Post by maglinvinn »

awesome. on the off chance, can i chat with you about general arduino tech? i got another project i'm trying to do before i tackle this one.
designer2k2
Administrator

Post by designer2k2 »

Hello,

just ask it in the offtopic section, as im currently building a new pc (my old one died just yesterday :oops: ) i will be back online for a chat hopefully next week :)
itsmyfault...